VOLUNTEER HOT SPOT
Mobile Jewish Response to the Homeless
Contact us today to sign up for one of the most empowering hands-on volunteer experiences in the city of Toronto. Please note, depending on the season, shifts are booked 4-12 weeks in advance.
Minimum age: 12 (accompanied by parent).
- Sunday: 12pm-6pm
- Monday 6pm to 12 midnight
- Tuesday 6pm to 12 midnight
- Wednesday 6pm to 12 midnight
- Thursday 6pm to 12 midnight
To volunteer, please contact email@example.com or call 416-964-7698 ext. 216.
With your help the MJRH program is now making a difference. Together we have:
- Distributed over 5,000 meals a year
- Took over 520 emergency calls
- Distributed over 62,000 pairs of socks, 5,000 t-shirts, 1,200 jackets & 275 TTC tokens
- Teamed up with other high support agencies and encouraged people to work towards more positive lifestyles
- Seth Climans, MJRH volunteer
For all volunteer inquiries, please contact our Volunteer Desk at 416-964-7698 x 216
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to read first-hand about the Ve’ahavta volunteer experience? To read volunteer testimonials, please click here.
You are not obligated to complete the work but neither are you free to abandon it. -Rabbi Tarfon