Fundraising and Events
Ve’ahavta is looking for a fundraising intern to join our team! This is a great opportunity to gain work experience and learn about fundraising. The candidate should have an interest in fundraising and event planning.
Please join Ve’ahavta’s leadership volunteers on either the Campaign Cabinet (poverty alleviation projects) or on the Starry Nights Committee (annual gala).
We welcome candidates that exhibit skills and expertise in these areas:
- Fundraising, grant writing, networking
- Marketing expertise
- Experience in the education field (teacher, school administrator)
- Business experience- strategic planning, budgeting, operations
- Keen interest in improving the community through tikun olam
- Assist with planning & implementation of this major fundraising gala.
- Assist with donor tracking and follow-up, both in recruitment and processing of sponsorships and tickets.
- Draft letters, mail out and follow-up phone calls to prospective sponsors and special guests.
- Prepare content for event materials and communications including the program booklet, event slideshow and signage.
- Gain hands on experience with the detailed logistics of the evening-November 10th.
- Two-three days a week would be ideal for this position.
Thank you for your consideration!